You're in the right place.
Take the next step.
Feel free to use the form below to get in touch -- I am happy to answer any questions you may have. Please note, this form is not for use in emergency situations. Also, please do not include any confidential information in this form - we can discuss what brings you to therapy in our phone consultation and/or first in-person session.
IMPORTANT: If you are in crisis or in need of urgent care, please consider these resources below.
- Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-TALK or chat at https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/#
- Youth (up to age 24): call the Trevor Project: 1-800-246-7743 or text the word “Trevor” to 1-202-304-1200
- Trans Lifeline: 877-565-8860
- Crisis Text Line: Text GO to 741741
- If this is an emergency, please call 911 or walk-in to nearest emergency room.